Thursday, June 15, 2017

Rubber Stamp Show - Please Read On...

 
BoothHELP

Hi Folks... Can you help me please? Or maybe you know someone who might be able to?

I need a helper for Sunday Only at the upcoming Stampfest Summer Show...

The upcoming show for me is the Stampfest Summer - Kissimmee, FL event the first weekend in July, 2017 which is NOT this weekend, but IS in a bit over 2 weeks from now...
HELP2
My need for the upcoming "helper gig" in Florida is just for Sunday, July 2, 2017.
I need a Demonstration/Sales Help person for Seaside Stampin' Ink because YOU are BETTER at the "Demo/Sales task" than I am. If you are interested in HELPING... Complete with BRAGGING RIGHTS (plus some compensation), please email me at this link... (Seaside Joek) with some contact information and we will get the dialog started. Thank You so very much for your time and have a super blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment